Monday, February 24, 2014

Momiform Progress!

So some cool people are doing a "7 Posts in 7 Days" challenge (initiated by Jen! http://www.conversiondiary.com/2014/02/7-posts-7-days.html) ... and although I doubt I'll keep up, and I doubt even more you want to hear that much from me, I might as well start anyway!

This might be a cheat, because this post will be mostly pictures. Oh, well!

A few weeks ago I was inspired to revamp my wardrobe with clothes appropriate to my new state in life. Here are a few snapshots of success days! (No judging, you fashionistas. Success, for now, means something other than sweats and a t-shirt!)





I know. My expressions are camera-worthy. You don't have to tell me. 
Also, those spots on my bathroom mirror... Figments of your imagination. 

Have you ever had the urge to simplify and update your wardrobe? I'm loving it! (Ba-da-bap-bap-ba!)

No comments:

Post a Comment